LET THEM CALL YOU MAD


EVER GAVE A THOUGHT TO TALK TO A TREE !!!


So I joined my new job. The place is new for me , the people are new for me, rules regulations everything was new... only thing I had to do is just go with the flow.. When I joined frame of my mind was not to good.. well its not like I am mad but I was a bit unhappy because of some family issues and stress of my old job. Plus where I joined there was no network so....not many friends to share my feelings of-course.
I behaved like a normal, happy new person on day 1 then 2 then 3 and so on...but inside I was desperate to come out of my shell.
There's this small forest in my work place...well I went there many times but not alone but with my co workers. So one day I just took my camera and went alone just to have some quality time with me. As soon as I entered I felt different...this time my visit to this forest was offbeat. I fell in love with all these birds of different colours and calls around me. It was a musical concert going on in the jungle. I didn't even realized that I was sitting there taking photos and enjoying and its already 2 hours. And the concert was over. Then I went a bit more inside the forest. There was these small path with closed canopy, even in 32 degree temperature, this cool breeze is touching my face, I felt relaxed so I sit in front of  a tree and I just sat silently...and here it comes, suddenly I started crying. Truly I also don't know why I cried but I just feel like crying and I did. I cried I think for like half or 1 hour... and while sobbing I started narrating what's going on to this tree. I know it sounds mad but it really felt good.





We all have this thing in our mind that I don't need anybody, that I can live on my on. Man !!!now a days people can't live without there phone so basically living on my own is a wrong statement. We all need someone at some point and not just humans. People do different kinds of things which they name as hobby just not to feel lonely, they have pets, they do gardening, arts and craft just to be away from there lonesomeness.

Well I felt good telling my pain to this tree because it was not judging me based on my feelings. I don't care if people call me mad for this but i am glad that I found this tree. From that day I am really happy from inside and outside. I am not pretending anymore and if anything bothers me I just go and spend my quality time there.
I must say nature is really amazing...if you see it with your soul.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Naturalist eyes (Part 2)

Insect Mania

Aura of Anura